Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Have you ever given a false name ? Why?

Yes.





';Michael'; is yet another false name. I have to keep making up new ones because whenever they suspend my account and I have to open a new one I have to give a name of some kind. So I just use whatever springs to mind first. That is why I am Michael Mouse this time round.





And in the real world I have done it loads of times in order to get myself out of trouble. Or in an attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of others.Have you ever given a false name ? Why?
Yes, when it was necessary to avoid the discovery of my true identity within the Central Intelligence Agency [CIA] - as its members were involved in a clandestine conspiracy which meant I would be tracked down and arrested or killed for inexplicably failing to carry out an officially sanctioned assassination and then failing to report back afterwards.Have you ever given a false name ? Why?
At School on the Subs all the time used other peoples name in the class the sub would write it down and give it to my teacher and an expected inocent person would get in trouble all casue i wanted to finish my lunch at 9am
Gave a false name on my college library card application form, I was Mr Sonic.


I was young. The hedgehog was cool back then.!!


No harm ever came of it.
I used a false name to avoid getting arrested
Yeah , online so I don't give away information so weirdoos like pervs come after me.
yes Ahmed omid bin Rodriguez.....for a hotel once. for fun. my real name is Derick ti ling naruto yondaime smith.
Meeting members of opposite sex in bars and the like
yh. on yahoo
no


y would i want to?
mostly online, but false names will come in handy in the future i'm sure :)
online





all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment