Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I gave my bf a false name..?

i told my bf my name was something when i met him. so he calls me that, but what i told him to cal me is my mid name. most pple cal my by the first name. and he knows it gets awkward when he calls me 1 thing, and they cal me something else. i told him there all nicknames...even his parents call me by the fake one...and my parents are like why do they call u that? what do i do??I gave my bf a false name..?
i understand why you told him that ,see we lie about that just so creeps don't call us but now his your boyfriend.you should tell him your name because one day you'll forget so just tell him that's your real name .let him know that the one you him is your second name.i have a friend that her boyfriend knows her real name but still calls her by her nickname.just let him know which one you preferI gave my bf a false name..?
Tell the truth! Is this really that hard?
Why did you let it go so far? He is your bf and you met his parents. Unnecessary lies.
you should tell him that you would really like to be called ......what ever your name is...and then tell himyou dont wont to be called the other name anymore. that you want him to call you by the same name your family does. you should come straight with him and tell him why you said your name was something else when you first met...maybe you were embrassed by it?? just let him know that since you have been together awhile now that your friends and family call you ................... and that you think it would be appropiate if he now did also...goodluck!!
tell him
that is no big deal... alot of people go by their middle name. some people are called something different by every member of the family. tell him your complete honest to goodness name..and let him choose. he might prefer making up his own pet name..who knows. stop worrying,
Try telling the truth. A relationship that begins with lies starts out with NO FOUNDATION FOR TRUST! Even if you think it is a little lie, now you know it's not.





Tell him and everyone else what your real name is. When you grow up, change it legally to whatever you want. Until then you are who you are!
just ignore them..
IT'S CALLED THE TRUTH!! idiot
Tell him your real name? lol just tell him you don't give your real name out to strangers and you were too ashamed to correct him.





Edit: oops, then just tell him not to call you by the other one anymore.
well if he knows ur name then just let him call you that if u like the guy then he can call you anything....like a pet name sorta
For goodness sakes where do the lies end, tell him the truth, you were afraid he might be a physcho so you took it slow just in case he was crazy, and now you know him so you want him to know the real you
tell him the nickname was for him instead of u and tell him u don't like being called that
Tell him the truth. If he's a good guy, he'll understand. If you don't want to do that, just tell him it was a joke or a nickname. Besides, it's not really a false name if it's your middle name... Plus, I'm almost positive that he's NEVER said anything untruthful to you- he'll understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment