Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False: People named Caitlin make good tacos?

i want my 89 cents back!True or False: People named Caitlin make good tacos?
sure? lmao x





http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>True or False: People named Caitlin make good tacos?
No they make good chicken wings from personal experience.
probably true
I feel like tacos right now! is=dk have you met someone named caitlin who makes exxcelent tacois? lol
Taco's :)
True. Caitlin is an artist when she makes tacos.
True People named Caitlin make good tacos?
Depends on what they make use to make Tacos
False....................
';TRUE';
Sureee.


What about people named Luis?


:D lol
true. my cousin always makes tacos
True...


She works at taco bell xD
My name is Caitlin! Ha ha!





Idk, I don't really like tacos 8P
False. i have a friend named caitlin. she cant cook for her life
false
true. she owes me one!!
true...of course.
True.





you'll always get your 89 cents worth
sure
i guess..?
yeah if the first letter of her name starts w. k instead of c

No comments:

Post a Comment