Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How depressing is it to see all of my lost Children who are following a false prophet named ';Jesus';?

when did you recieve the .5 on the 2.1How depressing is it to see all of my lost Children who are following a false prophet named ';Jesus';?
How depressing it is to wait for a good question and then see this pop up.How depressing is it to see all of my lost Children who are following a false prophet named ';Jesus';?
yes i saw this false prophet on glenn beck on cnn a couple of days ago.i cannot believe anyone would be dumb enough to think there is anything remotely godlike about this joker!for crying out loud read the bible it warns of false prophets and tells you not to believe that jesus is in the desert or wherever.the second coming of christ will not be a secret! the whole world will see him in the clouds and he will not set foot on this earth for it shall be destroyed by the brightness of his coming! read revelations dont let some fool trick you into believing his lies!GOD HELP US!
Jesus is more than a Prophet, He is the Son of Yahweh!
I wasted my time just clicking on this question to see if there was anything else to it...
utuk just cracked me up . Utuk gets my vote on this one. lol
I know where I am. Where are you?
Did the first answerer just give you the Pee Wee Herman classic ';I know you are, but what am I?';





And I agree. Golden Calf is a much nicer savior. Less emo, more fun!
Mooby is that you?
how depressing is it that all your kids are way smarter than you? how depressing is it that all your kids are right and your wrong and your not willing to admit it? your the true child.
what exactly do you plan on learning from this question... is there any logic behind asking it?
Really. I am no child of yours. Get thee behind me satan. Next time you want to ask a question think first.
I know but.........


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3VoLcdKX鈥?/a>


Very sad!!


Ariel


)O(

No comments:

Post a Comment