Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I want some false eyelashes, can anyone name me a brand and preferable a reusable pair?

MAC's eyelashes # 34 are AMAZING. They are reusable, and a MAC associate can also trim the ends so that they line up perfectly with the length of your eye.I want some false eyelashes, can anyone name me a brand and preferable a reusable pair?
If used properly and just on yourself, you can reuse any false eyelashes.





Ardell makes inexpensive lashes in many styles and can be found at most drugstores.





MAC and Make Up For Ever make wonderful lashes. MAC lashes can be purchased at MAC stores or www.maccosmetics.com and Make Up For Ever lashes can be purchased at Sephora stores or www.sephora.com.I want some false eyelashes, can anyone name me a brand and preferable a reusable pair?
I can guarantee you the sephora ones are amazing (provided you live in america).


I bought them whilst i was on holiday and they fit perfectly on the eyes, dont look over the top and i used them for like a month!


x
Ardells!


You can get them at wal-mart, rite-aid- CVS.. anwyhere!! They're very inexpensive and you can get about 5-8 uses from each pair if you take care of them properly =]
1. SHU UEMURA.


2. MAKE UP FOREVER.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.
i don't know a brand, but i know sephora has lots of pretty ones!


try www.sephora.com


they're kinda expensive, but they're really nice and totally worth it.
elf!


their only a dollars


or go on ebay look for the seller


beauty_space88

No comments:

Post a Comment