Monday, February 8, 2010

True or False -- Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me?

FALSE! False, false, false! Okay, maybe if the man on the street calls you a name as your passing by, you may be able to brush that off, but when the one you love-and who supposedly loves you-calls you names...yeah, it hurts. It really, really hurts. And it don't go away, like a bruise or a cut.True or False -- Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me?
the tongue is a two-bladed sword but it won't unless you let them hurt your ego...True or False -- Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me?
false
both


they will never psychically hurt but emotionally they hurt
Try being a boy named Lori growing up in the Ghetto- oh names will hurt ya -
Trueish - names can only hurt you if you allow them too or you are emotionally connected to the namecaller
True.





a deep question.. got me into thinking mood just now.
True ♥
depends on what kind of hurt you find worse, physical or emotional. ';sticks and stones'; can probably do both...
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me
true a tong is as sharp as a double edged sword and can cut as deep into your emotions as a real one.





no mater what any one says words do hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment