Monday, February 8, 2010

There are false articles about me when I search my name on Google, is there a way to push them further down?

Also, I do not own the articles obviously, so i can't insert a meta tag.





Best Regards,


Taylor SkodaThere are false articles about me when I search my name on Google, is there a way to push them further down?
Create positive information about yourself. Make your own website. Post on popular forums or other websites so they show up as well.





Also, you can request removal of information via google if there is personal information like SS#, or dead links:





https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/鈥?/a>There are false articles about me when I search my name on Google, is there a way to push them further down?
Well, to be honest, the false articles about you aren't really talking about you! There are over a billion people in the world and a couple are sure to have the EXACT same name. It is not really you, so you don't need to worry about it.
Sure they are about you and not someone else by the same name?

No comments:

Post a Comment