Friday, February 12, 2010

Why is it that all the big name brand stores claim to have such great customer service? False advertising?

It seems like they only employ kids who don't care about their jobs and aren't properly trained, just to save money. It's one thing when you ask a kid for help with something and he doesn't seem to care, but I'm starting to notice that store owners are hiring these same kids as managers, leaving no one to ask for help.





I was at walgreens the other day and bought some walgreens brand aspiren. When I got home I noticed it was expired. I called the store to inform them of the problem. A couple of days later I went back to exchange it only to notice that all the walgreens aspiren was expired. I told the manager, who had to be in his early 20's. He said he'd look for some more that was newer. He returned only to tell me sorry and that he didn't have any that was good. I'm sure they're are people still going in there buying expired aspiren without noticing.





I know of a grocery store who only pays their managers $7 an hour. Only kids work, because its more than they can make elswere.Why is it that all the big name brand stores claim to have such great customer service? False advertising?
Usually the comparison has several categories and they only mention the categories they do well in.

No comments:

Post a Comment