Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why does an email sent from me, show ';False';, instead of my ';Name'; ?

This is something that has started recently and was pointed out to me, by a friend who asked me 'why' my emails came that way. I had no explanation - Not A Clue HELP !!Why does an email sent from me, show ';False';, instead of my ';Name'; ?
You can not fix it. Thousands of users are reporting this problem. Yahoo is working on the site. It is not your computer.





We are all waiting.





Yahoo Help is swamped with complaints.Why does an email sent from me, show ';False';, instead of my ';Name'; ?
Click on OPTIONS...MAIL OPTIONS...and scroll down to FROM NAME...if nothing is in there that is why they are receiving FALSE....put what name you want them to see and go above and click on SAVE CHANGES
  • Contagious rash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment