Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I put a false name on paypal, and now I have $90 in it. What do I do?

I was reading some online forum that told you about a way to make money. It said that you didnt have to put in real information for your paypal, and now I cant get it verified. I have 90 dollars in it and I dont know what to do. Couldnt i just call them and tell them what happened to get it transfered to a real account?I put a false name on paypal, and now I have $90 in it. What do I do?
Why not just use that account to shop online, and close it after it's empty? You should be able to use it on e-bay even if it's not verified, I think.I put a false name on paypal, and now I have $90 in it. What do I do?
Someone on paypal just made $90 ---Pretty good way to make money. Always use your name--ok Never buy or negiote for merchandise -- Jewerly -- cars -- boats -- nothing
Try changing the name...if that's too obvious, have a friend or family member open a Paypal account (with ';real information'; obviously) and then transfer it to them Paypal-to-Paypal account. They should be able to get out then and give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment