Monday, February 8, 2010

How do I stop false e-mails going out in my name, Its seems someone is sending them in my e-mail addy?

I keep getting undeliverable msgs in my in box of msgs I didn't send, they are spam msgs. I didn't send them but they are going out with my e-mail address on them, can this be fixed to stop?How do I stop false e-mails going out in my name, Its seems someone is sending them in my e-mail addy?
The kind of behavior you are describing is normally attributable to spammers forging mail header information. Unfortunately there's really nothing you can do about this other than contact your email administrator and find out if anything can be done to filter this incoming spam. Hope that helps.How do I stop false e-mails going out in my name, Its seems someone is sending them in my e-mail addy?
run a virus scan. if you don't have that software, you need to buy it. you have a computer virus and are affecting others with it.
Sound like a spoofing attack. Can't do much about it. You might be able to track down the IP address of the sender from the Internet Header section, but it's tough.
it sounds like you may have a virus. Even if you already have an antivirus program...its not enough. This program works great...I've used it for 2 years now...no more problems...Good Luck :)


http://www.download.com you can download a free antivirus program called AVAST I use it and it





works great..





Good Luck..I hope this helps
Change your password

No comments:

Post a Comment