Monday, February 8, 2010

True or False: Your parents have called you offensive names?

If True, share your experience please.True or False: Your parents have called you offensive names?
False.








Why on earth would they do something like that? They are decent people.True or False: Your parents have called you offensive names?
False- my mom is the sweetest person you will ever meet....
Very false.
true.


no its to harsh:[
true
True
False.
true
TRUE!! My mother has called me a b**** many many times.
True...my mom always calls me offensive names as i do the same to her, its just how we are really. if i don't remember to call her she calls me up and calls me a ******* jerk or an asshole. stuff like that. i still love her though.
False..
False! Had they done so, I would have disowned them.
false
False. My parents are a way more higher class to do something like that!
True.


My mom called me an A hole.She's a mean mommy lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment