Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False: Everyone named John is Nice...?

and everyone named Ashley sleeps with your Dad?True or False: Everyone named John is Nice...?
What makes you so sure about that whatever......?True or False: Everyone named John is Nice...?
How in the hell did my whoreness earn you a violation?

Report Abuse



what about John Bobbitt?
False and True
Yes and yes.
John Wayne Gacy was a sweetheart.


I've known a few Ashleys, I don't think any of them have slept with my dad.
well i know im nice
well ive met a few johns and they are all nice guys...so from personal experience i can agree with that.





though i dont think the second one is acurate...
False and true, respectively.
I think that is true. Remember John Jacob Jingle Himerschidt?


Very good man.
LOL





Not always true
WHOA, way false
False


False
I know an assnamed John and the lady my dad sleeps with her name is Sylvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment