Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do i find my mother, without social secuity number or a real name,she is buried under a false name.?

ANGELA SUE PARKER TAYLOR IS HER FAKE NAME I HAVE THE PROOF. EVEN ON HER DEATH CERIFICATE, THERE IS NO SOCIAL SERCURITY. I NEED A LAWYER.How do i find my mother, without social secuity number or a real name,she is buried under a false name.?
You said it yourself. You need a lawyer not yahoo answers.How do i find my mother, without social secuity number or a real name,she is buried under a false name.?
how did you get the death certificate?
I would go to the Public Records office in places where she's lived. Even her fake name is useful in finding her. Have you tried googling it? It might actually work if she ever posted her name online somewhere.
I tried Zabasearcha and http://www.findagrave.com/ Sorry, no luck

No comments:

Post a Comment