Friday, February 12, 2010

What can you do if you get a CCJ on someone but find out they used a false name and have also moved house.?

I was owed 拢500 by a guy in Stevenage over 2 years ago. I took him to small claims and he had a CCJ slapped on him/against him.





Since then i have chased for the money like millions of others in the same predicament. I have little info on his life and money circumstances.





I tried and failed to get him in court to have order of info enforcement completed. I recently employed a tracing firm who have found out his real name is not the one all the court papers are in and on the CCJ and that he has moved abroad (for now) with a gfriend from Chech republic.





What can i do to sort CCJ name issue + the fact he is now aboard and not paid any money on his debt. Can i do anything to at least in convienience him if not get money back?What can you do if you get a CCJ on someone but find out they used a false name and have also moved house.?
';The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed,

No comments:

Post a Comment