Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What if you find out someone gave you a false name?

This girl I am talking to gave me her maiden name, but she told me later she goes by her married name. Then when she slipped and revealed that name, she said it wasnt her married name but an alias- however I know that it IS her ex-husbands last name and the name she goes by legally. When I told her that I knew it, she said it wasnt her married name but an alias. Now I feel like she lied to me. I understand her fears, but how long will it take for her to trust me? I hate lies but I know in this case it is because of fear and a defensive technique, so I can excuse it- but when will there no longer be any need for lies? Now I am starting to not trust her about some other things she has told me.What if you find out someone gave you a false name?
hey I can completely relate to this question! I agree with another answerer in asking the question they posed- how long have you known her? My situation is very similar in fact I dont know if I really DO know her last name yet. She had some real jerks in her life and to get away from them (one actually) she went thru a program and they got her a fake name- kinda like the witness protection program in a way. It would be very hard for someone like this to trust us guys after all shed been thru. Just bear with her, and yes the lies may be defensive necessities for her. If you are any kind of man that she would need, you will HAVE to give her time to trust you (thats what I am working on too right now with the girl of my dreams)- show her that she is worth the wait and that you are worth her trust. You are lucky she is even OPEN to talking to ANY guys right now if her situation is anything like MY beautiful princess' situation is. I will wait for her and be there for her because I do love her. She may need you more than you know to help her heal from past experiences.What if you find out someone gave you a false name?
It's depends on weather you knew her for a while, or you just met her. It could be that she's not quit trusting in you as yet. You know when you just met someone and you start thinking: what is that person like in your mind:can i trust him or her. Just give her some time to get to know you a little bit better. Good luck
If I was you, I麓d leave. If someone has to lie about their own name, something is wrong, very wrong.
Holy crap! She sounds like she isn't honest at all.





This should be your signal to turn around and start running!





Best of everything.
  • Contagious rash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment