Friday, February 12, 2010

How should I enter Japan when I used a false name before?

Hi! I am a Filipino and I am planning to marry a Japanese next year. The problem is I had worked in Japan five times ( 6 months each) using a false name. I did that thing because my manager ask me to do so due to my underage. The Japan Airport is now having this system of taking your finger prints and a face picture before entering japan which I did last year. My boyfriend and I are planning to get married next year with my real name. What bothers me is due to that new system they could recognize me having same records of fingerprints and photo but using a different name. What should I do? I love my boyfriend and I want to marry him and live with him for the rest of our lives. If only I could turn back times...How should I enter Japan when I used a false name before?
You'd better talk to an IMMIGRATION LAWYER in Japan (or have your Japanese boyfriend) talk to them.





Don't get legal advice from an online forum.How should I enter Japan when I used a false name before?
I think Robyn is right.


After-all you used the false name to get your money, right?


I am sorry but you already are a criminal. I don't think you will be able to enter Japan again with your real name.


Also I was wondering this...


You don't marry that Japanese for his money, do you?


Most Filipino marry Japanese for money, not for love, this is the reality.
Congratulations, you've just found out why they fingerprinted you in the first place. Get married in a third party country, like America, then enter Japan on a Japanese spouses Visa.
I would have to agree with the other poster.


That is the easiest way if you are worried


about them noticing the name differences


from when you worked in the country.


Good luck to you.
Get married, change your name and then you will have a very good explanation of why your name is now different.
Since you love each other, just get your boyfriend to move to the Phillipines. Problem solved.
so your an illegal


GREAT


send your wife to me and I'll do everything
just enter with your own name and explain them the situation but it wont be that easy
Michinoku certainly has a point, but if I remember correctly they want your maiden name and birth and marriage certificates when you apply for a visa.





Frankly I don't think you stand a chance. But the main point is have you explained all this to your boyfriend? If not, he might not want to marry a criminal. Because when you break the immigration laws that's officially what you are. You might plead that it was the fault of your 'manager' but you agreed to do it and no-one pointed a gun to your head as you entered Japan each time, so it's unlikely they'd be stupid enough to believe you.





I'm afraid you'll probably be denied entry next time, even if you're married to a Japanese. No explanation will change it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment