Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who else thinks TV channel names like MTV and Cartoon Network are false advertising?

MTV aka Music Television no longer plays music.


Cartoon Network is now only about half cartoons.


What the heck?Who else thinks TV channel names like MTV and Cartoon Network are false advertising?
I agree! MTV...wow, just, no comment. As for Cartoon Network that just pisses me off because they went cheap on us...it's like, whatever happened to the power puff girls and Johnny Bravo?? now they have stuff like camels going camping (I'm pretty sure that's what I saw on there flipping through the channels one day) it's like TV's giving up on us!Who else thinks TV channel names like MTV and Cartoon Network are false advertising?
Ummmm(: I agree. I'm watching Ben 10 whooaa well wicked.


Blob fish LOL !























































































































































































































































































































I don't like cucumber.
Defintely - all they are set on at the moment is earning money!

No comments:

Post a Comment