Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why people use false name in yahoo answers?

hey, i would like to know y most of u use nick names or false names in yahoo answers..the privacy provided here is amazing..





i understand about using false names in chat rooms as they are more insecure..but y in yahoo answers?Why people use false name in yahoo answers?
The privacy is not all that amazing; besides, it allows one to be creative.





I may he John Jones in real life, but here, I can be Matt Tress or Bud Vase or gene Pool, or, (if I am especially creative) Ragnarok the Marsh Lily if I so chooseWhy people use false name in yahoo answers?
Maybe people don't want friends or family knowing what they talk about on here. Some things are easier to share with strangers than with those closest to you. Someone might feel that if their friends knew their true feelings on certain issues (religion, politics, taste in music, etc.) it could damage those friendships.





And of course, some people just think it is cool to have a nickname.
Well to be honest, this account of mine has no right information of me. Some of the questions I ask (weight loss) and other personal questions, are very secretive to me, I don't like others knowing that I am the one asking those questions
The privacy is NOT very good here. You are mistaken.
Because it's fun.





But then some people are just big fat liars.

No comments:

Post a Comment