Monday, February 8, 2010

How in goodness name do you apply individual false eyelashes?

I am use to putting on the full false eyelashes, but stopped recently when I have been busy at work. I want to put a few individuals at the outer edges of my eyes and I can't seem to get them to look like my real lashes, I have tried the tweezers (which left things awkward) and my fingers (which cannot seem to hold it properly)





someone please help me!How in goodness name do you apply individual false eyelashes?
Goodluck with that, I have tried and fail everytime, I just use the full false lash, they make them now to where they arent so fake looking, as long as you dont get the ';drag queen'; looking ones, thats how my friend describes em!!How in goodness name do you apply individual false eyelashes?
To put on false eyelashes, you must be very careful and apply it just right. Use the glue-y stuff and apply the lash. It really isn't that hard.
http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip1802鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment