Sunday, February 7, 2010

Someone created a web site in my name and put false and malicious statements in it about me. What can I do? ?

I dont know who did it. How can the web site be removed? What can be done?Someone created a web site in my name and put false and malicious statements in it about me. What can I do? ?
If the website has a contactable phone/email, call/email the person straight away to confirm that it is actually you.





If there is no contact, there should be some way of leaving a message there. If there isn't, and you're 100% sure it is about you, call the police as this can be slander.





Someone created a web site in my name and put false and malicious statements in it about me. What can I do? ?
first of all make a confirmation that the website is all about you.


if true then give a complaint on this in your nearest police station.


they can trace the ip address from where it is created.


nothing to worry if you didn't do wrong.


ok
Contact the web host and tell them about it and ask them to remove the site.
go to a police station and tell them





it can be a form of defamation or something

No comments:

Post a Comment