Thursday, February 4, 2010

Have you ever known someone who has used a false name or lied about themselves?

have you done this?





what is the purpose for usually?





why do they do it?





is it possible it is for an innocent purpose?





why and how so?





Thanks for your answers!Have you ever known someone who has used a false name or lied about themselves?
Ha, that's everyone on Y/A!Have you ever known someone who has used a false name or lied about themselves?
Yes I have done this, many times.





I usually do it to avoid being spammed to death. I sign up for accounts under a false identity, and trust me... that's a LOT of lying. I've signed up for hundreds of accounts. From ebay to bravenet.





See above





Lying is not necessarily immoral. The morality of an action is determined by the motive behind the action. I do it to protect myself. But I also lie to others to protect them. I know that I can't speak my real mind to anyone because... quite frankly... it would create tensions, arguments, and all sorts of problems. I lie to get by with as little conflict as possible, and I don't think that anyone can really say conflict is a bad thing. Not to say I don't argue... but I do curb it a little.








See above






i have never lied about myself. but i do a gf of mine who invented a bf that no one ever met and she pretended to date him,get engaged-even wore a ring and when pressed about the wedding she said he died of a drug overdose so no one ever met him or anything.


i think she wanted to just be the center of attention and i feel bad for her---she needed some type of help.it was more than a fantasy for her. god rest her soul because she's no longer with us.
ok 1, yes i have


2 i don't want people to know who i am on the internet.(stranger danger for adults to)


3. i just do.


4. because im not willing to tell all and sundaes by business.





your welcome.
yes i have done this





i did it cuz sum1 rang as unknown i answered but i didn't want to reveal my tru identity because i didnt know them





i don't know why they did it





i have no idea why it all happened
yup, me. evryone does it one day, what is wrong iis to do it all the time,
Most people on here use a false name!

No comments:

Post a Comment