Sunday, February 7, 2010

Help? My husband married me under a false name and social security number. Is this a legal marriage?

He is illegal alien and is already in deportation process. How can I get out of this mess? Can I get it annulled? It was only two years ago. Divorce is too expensive!Help? My husband married me under a false name and social security number. Is this a legal marriage?
Can we all say FRAUD???


Here is the catch that I see... can YOU prove that you were also lied to? You didn't know it was false? It seems unlikely that you didn't know, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.


IF you really did not know and can prove it... you have been the victim of the fraud, and it should be able to be annulled.


On the other hand, if they show that you knew what was going on, then you are part of the fraud. Then you need to dig up the funds for divorce, one way or the other.


I won't try to talk about if they can prosecute you for anything.Help? My husband married me under a false name and social security number. Is this a legal marriage?
You should have given him your real name.

No comments:

Post a Comment