Thursday, February 4, 2010

How do I report someone who's working under a false name?

I believe my child's father has obtained a job but to avoid paying child support is working under a false name and false social security number. What legal powers can I contact to report the name I have?How do I report someone who's working under a false name?
Yeah, contact the police or a private investigator first to get confirmation. If that is what he's doing, he's trying to circumvent the court ordered child support and can be arrested. Additionally, the use of a fake name is fraud which is a felony, and I'm sure the IRS would be interested since he wouldn't be claiming the $ for taxes.How do I report someone who's working under a false name?
Contact your case worker.
He can use a false name, but it's a federal offense to use a false SSN. You can either contact his employer - who has a duty to report this - or contact the social security administration.
it is a crime and police will help you out.lodge a police complaint

No comments:

Post a Comment