Sunday, February 7, 2010

Have you ever given a false name on a night out?

Then wished you hadn't as the guy/girl chatting you up were kind of nice.





I did this last Friday night, and was too ashamed to admit it, another one slipped through the net!!Have you ever given a false name on a night out?
Yes, more than once.





But when I have regretted it, I have smile wickedly, flashed my lashes and said 'Ooops'. tee hee, I have always been forgiven. Have you ever given a false name on a night out?
No, but me and my friend gave false names at school lol.


We were in Art lesson with this teacher who looks the spitting imagine of a frog!! Me and my friend were messing about and she asked us our names and I said my name was vanessa and my friend said her name was pertunia. Later on that day me and my friend were about to run though the head's corridoor which is out of bounds to students. She caught us in the act and was like ''Ert....pertunia!''





lol!!! I've never laughed so much!!!!!
I used to collect business cards, and then use them in bars saying ';I'm never home, call me at work';. Some nights I was a lawyer (that really worked with the women, always got laid) or a business owner. If women thought I was well off financially, it was a good night.
god yes all the time because i have a weird name %26amp; i can't be arsed to say it a millions times so they get it right! so i just say my name is sarah coz its the most normal, boring name i can think of lol
Lol. Yes I have but I've never regretted it. I've almost always seemed to attract the 'wrong' guys! lol





Please answer mine :


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
No


I am very discerning...
No I don't do that, but I don't tell people I've just met my last name.
no
and you called me easy lmao xxx





no i always give my real name -

No comments:

Post a Comment