Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do I clear a false judgment placed on my name?

There was a judgment placed on my name. Another person lived at the same apartment complex in a different apt with the same name as mine. They had the judgment placed on their apt number and name. The credit agency will not take it off my name even though I disputed. What can be done. All the paperwork I submitted to clear may name was ';not good enough';.How do I clear a false judgment placed on my name?
Get aggressive. File a lawsuit against the bastards seeking compensatory damages and unspecified punitive damages. Be relentless. Tell them that ';you're going ALL THE WAY'; in a court case.





After you win the civil case, harass the attorney general to seek criminal charges. Keep pressing until they go out of business.





THAT';S THE ONLY WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment