Sunday, February 7, 2010

True or false poll...we give our children middle names so they can tell when they're really in trouble?

True, but my Mom sometimes would forget which one I was so it was Bob, Stu, no Ron, which one are you so I would say the youngest. That solved it.True or false poll...we give our children middle names so they can tell when they're really in trouble?
False... they are to further the identity. Like, say you have two John Smith's..


you can tell who is who by their middle names.True or false poll...we give our children middle names so they can tell when they're really in trouble?
:D, I use mine when I have 2 get out of trouble cause nobody really knows my middlename and I'll say 2 a stranger 2 never find me..:D
so true. I do by my middle name, so whenever I heard that first name I knew I was going to die....and dad spanked to the syllables!!! ahhhhh
I wasn't given a middle name. I'm the only one out of 4 girls that didn't get one. As for trouble? That IS my middle name! :)
lol, True for my cousin. She gave her son a middle name just so she could yell both names at him when she was mad.





False for me ; )
For the most part


true


but, I only got the first and last name when I was in trouble....my whole name has just tooooo doggone many syllables
True. But the only time my mom used my middle name was when I was telling her about my speeding ticket.
It is Further I.D., because of so many 'Common' Names....!!
you bet . my daughter gave justin 2 middle names . i think she KNEW before he was born , that he would be yelled at alot , lol


D :)
True
So very true
very true!
true in a way
LOL, right!! :)
I was good so my mom never had to say my middle name
That's the only time my middle name was used.
so WHO can tell whose in trouble?
I don't ever use their middle names, I just yelled.
LOL....well if you ask my kids, I'm sure they would say TRUE!


I happen to like my kids' middle names, so enjoy using them occasionally. :)
yup and middle names we really hate, too!
that and the raised volume of the parent's voice are good indicators.lol
LOL! Oh so true..I always used my daughters entire name when I was angry...what a good Q!
true. my mom always says my middle name when im in trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment